Allura's traditional cedar textured Lap siding combines the appearance and workmanship of wood with the durability of fiber cement.
- Designed and tested to withstand hurricane force winds
- Low maintenance alternative to wood
- Virtually maintenance free
- Designed with advanced technology to resist wood boring insects and rotting.
- 50 Year Transferable Limited Product Warranty
How does the pricing work? Price shown is for one 12 foot board.
- Factory Controlled Quality - Each board will have a consistent color not only from one end to the other but from the first piece to the last piece the color will be the same.
- Five sided coverage - the edges and ends are consistent with the face of the board.
- Weather Delays are not a factor since each board is painted you will have instant curb appeal as the final color has already been applied.
- No more runs, drips, shrink lines, streaking and lap marks. You will get a consistent finish on all boards.
- Instant UV and moisture protection
How much coverage do you get per board? Allura recommends an installed overlap of 1-1/4" which will yield an exposed coverage of 7 square feet per board. Each board is 12 feet long and 8-1/4 inches wide.
Minimum Order Quantity? There is a minimum order quantity of 60 pcs which is enough material to cover 420 square feet.
How is this product installed? We recommend that this product be installed by a professional and needs to be installed per the manufacturer's recommendations. Allura Installation Guide
How is this product prefinished? This product is machined prefinished to provide a consistent look from end to end and board to board. Each board is coated with 2 coats of acrylic paint which resists blistering as well as cracking and peeling during seasonal temperature changes.
Solid Color Paint carries a 25-year limited warranty - call us for details.
Allura 50 Year Transferable Limited Product Warranty - Materials Only (Finish not included)
Note: Computer monitors have inherent limitations, and electronically reproducing color on the Internet is imprecise. Therefore, we cannot assure you that what you see accurately portrays the color. We have gone to great lengths to portray colors as accurately as possible. The best way to see the actual color is for us to provide you with a sample.